Even though you are looking forward to your holiday now, events may occur in the interim. Please note that you may incur the following cancellation costs, as per Austrian Hotel Regulations (AGBH2006):
- Cancellations: Room cancellations only apply when they are made in writing.
- Cancellation made up to 3 months before arrival is free of charge
- 3 months to 28 days before arrival: 40% of the booked amount
- 28 days to 7 days before arrival: 70% of the booked amount
- The last week before arrival: 90% of the booked amount
- Not setting out on the journey and early departure: 100% of the booked amount
- The deposit provided will be used as an offset against any cancellation fees.
- To save you any unnecessary costs we recommend you take out travel insurance.
- 'Hotelstorno Plus' insurance offers you, not just protection against cancellation and early departure fees, but also insures you for any other costs, such as helicopter rescue, which means you can enjoy your holiday in Austria in the knowledge that you are well-covered.
- To take out this insurance please click the following link:
European travel insurance